Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bliss following :) day 2

Today I did my first legit tattoo. Check it out! http://www.tattoosbylisa.net/schoolthisweek.html
That was on John- who has over 400 tattoos. He gets ink from students every month. He had me pick out the tatt I was to do on him. I mean, when will I ever ever EVER get that happen again? hehee!! I only had a few flash mags to pick from, and it was not my first or 2nd or 3rd choice. But being my first tattoo I had to do something more basic than what I had wanted to do. But I'm totally fine with that of course. I was far more nervous than I had expected to be. It's nothing like tattooing my beloved Jack or my sweet Mr. Wise, that's for sure! LOL :) Much more nerve wrecking.

Tomorrow it's nothing but tattooing different people. All day. Then the day after that and the day after that etc. Next week we talk about machine tuning and business running as well as tattooing people all day every day.

Well, I'm kinda feeling not as wordy as I have been. hah. It's going to snow tonight. I'm at the 12306 zip code if you're so inclined to check out upstate NY weather.

OK.

Until tomorrow....

No comments: