Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Work is annoying LOL I'd much rather blog and stuff

My Dad turned 60 this past Sunday, and his retirement luncheon is tomorrow. I'm proud of him, he's come a long way. He's the kind of guy who helps out a lot of people and who tries his best everyday to be the best person he can be, despite his Aries temperment (haha). :)

I recently rearranged my tattoo area, and I love it. Much roomier and inviting. OH and I got a new shader machine, which is JUST AWESOME. I mean it. JUST. AWESOME. Runs like a dream and it's gorgeous. Not as in all carved up with fancy designs, just a nice brass solid machine. Business has slowed down noticably but that's okay. I do have some new business coming in- a guy who found my card at a coffee shop where I pinned a few up on the board. Yay! He wants a fair amount of work done, too. And he's nice and plays in a Gaelic band with his family. (AWESOME.)

I started a new blog, did I mention that here? It's http://pandoras365.blogspot.com/ So far I have inspired 4 friends to start their own 365, and I hope you will too, and let me know! I love it! Love to peek into my friends' daily lives. It's very festive.

Easter's coming up. I HATE Easter. I hate having to celebrate xtian holidays. I am not Christian, not in the least. My grandpa gave me a crystal cross on a chain for my bday, and as a piece of jewlery it's actually pretty. But it's a cross. So I have to wear it for him whenever I see him. I tell you, the hypocrisy burns my chest where it rests. He's the only person in the world that I insist on keeping my true beliefs completely hidden from. He's 86 or 87, what good will it do him or me or anyone else to stress him out like that, ya know? He'd never understand. We have actually broached the subject (with me being truthful yet very vague) a few times, and you can just tell he'd rather now know LOL. While we've made serious progress, Wicca still means horrible things to certain people. They just don't have a clue. Fear keeps people ignorant and ingorance keeps people in fear.

So, go check out my 365 blog, and start one yourself and tell me about it so I can follow it. Also, you'll get to see a pic of the tattoo I did on Mike of a Ralph Steadman sketch of Hunter S. Thompson. It's my absolute favorte tattoo I've done so far.

OK.

No comments: